Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out and contribute to our new Wolfekipedia:
http://thementalmilitia.com/wiki/
or
https://thementalmilitia.com/wiki/

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Executive order 16303  (Read 3548 times)

mouse

Executive order 16303
« on: June 12, 2013, 07:55:26 am »

Does anyone know anything about the above?

Someone suggested to me that "America is doomed, mainly because of this" and she was very insistent that a false flag is intended for America in the next year and ex. order 16303 is why it is "scheduled".  She was absolutely adamant that she is right.

Is she/me being paranoid, and "reading agendas into things when they are not there"?  What do you reckon?

MamaLiberty

• It's not that people are dumber, it's that stupidity used to be more painful.
  • Administrator
  • Individual Sovereign/ Personal responsibility
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Executive order 16303
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 08:14:15 am »

Signed in March, 2012  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13603

It is no better or worse than anything else these cretins do. And it is no more enforceable than anything else. He can write whatever he likes. It's up to us to defend ourselves and our property. Obama doesn't control enough manpower to make any of this happen unless people allow it - and/or help him.
But, in the end, I live and therefore I am. I don't need any other person's permission to live or defend myself. I don't need anyone's vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I don't NEED to explain myself. I don't NEED any reasons at all.

mouse

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 08:45:28 am »

Signed in March, 2012  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13603

It is no better or worse than anything else these cretins do. And it is no more enforceable than anything else. He can write whatever he likes. It's up to us to defend ourselves and our property. Obama doesn't control enough manpower to make any of this happen unless people allow it - and/or help him.

The theory is that he (well, the PTB really, with Obama "at the helm") will create a false flag disaster that will affect just about the entire country and use it as an excuse to "declare emergency powers".  Your words are kind of comforting, making me realise that that may not necessarily work.  Let's just hope that people will be able to see things for what they really are.

fred.greek

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 08:55:52 am »

There are lots of executive orders.  Many can be read to be right out of some NAZI handbook…  "Constitutionally" an executive order can only be guidance to federal employees on how the president wants them to implement a provision of a Constitutional law…

Remember, nothing in the Constitution “protects” any of your rights.  More and more politicians ignore the Constitution restrictions on their authority, and as to where they are not to tread.  Every law contrary to a plain and simple reading of the Constitution is void, and those who enact such are acting outside the authority granted to them.

Traitorous acts of politicians are without effect if those public servants who swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic honor that oath. 

If you recognize your politicians are in violation of their oath, let them know, but also emphasize to every government servant you can reach that THEY are the front line of defense against tyranny.
Retired, but still working in the garden...

Docliberty

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 09:14:28 am »

We heard the same stories and worries during the Nixon era.  SSDD.
Doc

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."  Marion Morrison

"I do not fear my government.  I fear what my government will cause me to become."   Docliberty

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken

Pages: [1]   Go Up